Old December 29th 04, 03:47 PM
Backyard Mechanic

opined in m:

> I was driving back home earlier from running a couple errands.. and I
> see this sweet looking middle-aged lady (maybe 40-45 years old) in a
> blue GTO (2004??)... it instantly reminded me of SVTKate and made me get
> a mental picture of her in Shug.. then a little Honda Civic with the
> works (fart pipe, body kit, etc) gets beside her & revs. This "sweet
> looking middle-aged lady" ****ing HAMMERED it and slammed through the
> gears like her life depended on it! Absolutely BLEW HIM AWAY!!!! I damn
> near soiled myself I was so shocked! Man... GTO just got a little better
> in my book, but damn the blandness!

Best road driver I ever saw was a 21 yo girl who had bought herself a new 63
Chev SS 396...
Went on a short trip and guy pulls out in front of her... hits gas,
downshift, into power slide, and up side road the idiot had pulled out of as
quick as my sphincter clenched.

She would be 60 now and I bet she could still drive like that.