Old August 26th 05, 09:28 AM
Gregor Veble

Hey Stephen,

great to hear from you again! Has life been treating you good (well,
apart from making you older, naturally)?

Exactly, racing sims are supposed to be one of the finer things in life,
not something to get worked up about. Also, if one projects everything
one ever wanted out of a racing sim onto its release, there's bound to
be disappointment when it is out. I am pretty confident that the people
who are most negative about it are also the people who are least likely
to "get" what it will all be about, as it will not strive to be a cookie
cutter sim that would simply try to be bigger and better.

Cheers,

-Gregor