Old June 6th 06, 02:49 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

Default 95 Honda Civic Hesitation/shaking when accelerating

"Jacob" > wrote
> The plugs are very old I'm sure. They have not been
> replaced as long
> as I have owned the car (6 years). So that is something I
> should
> consider.

For the 95 Civic, the spark plugs are supposed to be
replaced every two years or 30k miles, whichever comes
first.

Do you have an owner's manual? It has a maintenance schedule
that, you should follow, assuming you want the car to last
and be reliable.

Or print out the maintenance schedules for the 95 at

http://autozone.com/servlet/UiBroker...3d80140cb5.jsp