Old May 7th 06, 10:10 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo

Default just bought 156 on ebay

R D S > wrote:

> I have just bought this and im mildly excited!
> http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=4636244067
>
> However, before buying an Alfa 156 I went on confused.com and decided
> insurance would be about 500 quid per year.
> Now I have the reg number it is coming out at 1100 quid, is it because this
> is a Veloce model? Are they that much more expensive to insure?

As Pete says, it's not a Veloce. It's a Lusso. Can't see why it would be
that pricey to insure, my wife insures hers for £250 / year.

You got a cracker there - I looked at it myself, but it was more than I
wanted to spend ;-)
Alfa 156 2.0 TSpark - Fiat Marea 20v HLX - COSOC KOTL