Old August 19th 05, 11:05 PM
SoCalMike

Scott Rogers wrote:
> This is canadian dollars, so $450 US (ish). I dont think I can do this
> myself. On my last civic they har to use a torch to heat it up to get it
> off. But I think I can get someone to do it. A former dealership
> mechanic.
>
> Thanks guys
>
> Scott

$450 isnt TOO bad, if the sensor itself is $350ish. its right down there
in the open, and not rocket science. in fact, its easier than replacing
a spark plug in some cars

but someone else posted its not crucial, so its probably not a big
issue. if aftermarket is a LOT cheaper, id consider that. id probably
stick with OEM on the primary sensor, though.