Old July 16th 05, 12:56 AM
R Keating

alex martini wrote:
> AutoSimSport July Issue - All New Format!
>
> Turn 1: rFactor Spectacular - World Exclusive Preview
> Turn 2: BRD's Speed7 - World Exclusive Test Run
> Turn 3: Live for Speed Review
> Turn 4: NASCAR - 2003 & NASCAR sim-racing
> Plus
> FREX, Making Cent$ of it all, GTR in 3D, Last Page Rant, plus all the
> news, stats and races, plus so much very more ...
> download at
> http://www.autosimsport.com

I really enjoy these, but would love to be able to put the file on my
PDA (Palm) and read it away from the computer when I have a chance. If
you'd like something like that, write them and let them know (for what
ever PDA) and maybe they will make that available.

There is a PDF to Palm converter, but since the PDF file security
options have the file all locked down, that doesn't work.

Russell