Old July 23rd 08, 04:12 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
WindsorFox[_4_]

Default Selling on e-Bay

Esteban wrote:
> "vince garcia" > wrote in message
>> Esteban wrote:
>>> I have a really nice '05 Mustang GT conv. I would like to sell outright.
>>> I would appreacate any and all input about selling the car on e-Bay.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Steve

>> As Windsor Fox said, try Craigslist and local papers first. Don't let
>> the car go unless the seller has cash.
>>
>> Also, be real careful about test rides with someone, especially if they
>> show up without a car or don't look right. We had an incident here
>> recently someone who took a buyer for his 4x4 into the hills for a ride,
>> and the guy shot him and stole the truck

> Thanks to all who responded.
> This is a great group.
> Steve

Just wait til the moon gets full....

--

Perhaps a metaphor might help:

1. Your emails are like sperm, ready to dash out and do their thing.
2. Your ISP is a prick.
3. APEWS is a condom.
4. We are innocent maidens who do not like surprises.
5. You are asking for one teeny hole in the rubber.

You'll have to get us drunk first. - Hey Bub