Old July 22nd 08, 02:15 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
vince garcia

Default Selling on e-Bay

Esteban wrote:

> I have a really nice '05 Mustang GT conv. I would like to sell outright.
> I would appreacate any and all input about selling the car on e-Bay.
>
> Thanks,
> Steve

As Windsor Fox said, try Craigslist and local papers first. Don't let
the car go unless the seller has cash.

Also, be real careful about test rides with someone, especially if they
show up without a car or don't look right. We had an incident here
recently someone who took a buyer for his 4x4 into the hills for a ride,
and the guy shot him and stole the truck