Old February 21st 18, 01:45 AM posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech,uk.rec.cars.maintenance
Ed Pawlowski

Default Can you teach me more about lug bolts & related tire tools?

On 2/20/2018 12:05 PM, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
> In article >,
> alan_m > wrote:
>> I predict that staying in the EU or leaving will have exactly the same
>> result with regards car assembly - it will migrate towards the poorer
>> Eastern European countries in much the same way as many other industries
>> have disappeared from the UK during the 40 years of EEC/EU membership.

>> Ask French and German car workers why their jobs are at risk, and both
>> these countries are not leaving the EU.

> There is more to making cars - especially above budget level - than just
> finding the cheapest place to do it.

The robots don't care where they are. OTOH, look where the car makers
have put up plants. No new ones in Detroit, New York, or California.
Mexico has some.

How about a Hungary Mercedes
http://www.autoguide.com/auto-news/2...t-germany.html