Old November 8th 11, 10:48 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Mary Davies

Default Are there any Yellows in your group?

Hello Yellow Miata Lovers

I am on a quest to find all the yellow Miatas. I have a pristine 1992
sunburst. Mazda only made 4,800 yellows.

Do you own one, or know someone who does? Friend me, Mary
Theyellowfinder or follow me on Twitter findtheyellows.

Construction of the weareallyellow.com is underway.

If you have a yellow, or know someone who does, please send details to
.

Details: year, VIN number (optional), Owner Name, Location of
Vehicle, Picture, History and any other details you’d like to share.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Mary Davies

Follow us on Twitter – findtheyellow

Find us on Facebook – Mary Theyellowfinder