Old September 18th 04, 04:03 AM
TF

I had the pleasure of driving on highways in France this year and it was so
cool.
No one, not a soul ever, spent more than the time to quickly pass in the
fast lane .
They even managed to figure out three lanes, using slow in right, fast in
middle and pass in left, without a problem.
No body waits on anyone.
TF

"Marty" > wrote in message

> "Diode" > wrote in message
> et...
> > Really. No joke. Here's the article:
> > http://fleetowner.com/ar/fleet_no_left_lane/
> > OK "dave", get the hell out of the left lane or get a ticket. Let's

hope
> > that this law migrates to other states. Bout damn time too...
> > --
> >
> > Shut up, Dave.
> >
> > -|>|- Diode -|<|-
> > '68 L-79 Coupe
> > '79 Triumph Bonneville

> Well,
> Let's see what IL.does with it. The "slowpoke" law has been in effect
> sometime now in MO.
> The history shows that Corvettes,Mustangs et' all are being ticketed for
> speeding.
> Blue Hairs in Lincolns, Caddies, and Mercury Marquis doing 53mph in the

left
> lane in a 70mph zone, nada, Zip, NOTHING!
> I welcome any verifiable truth to the contrary.
>
> In defense of the IL.Troopers I will say that I got pulled over by one.
> After some banter, I said "everyone was speeding" he said "Yea,but you

were