Old October 1st 10, 08:35 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Stuart H.[_2_]

Default What's your longest one day Miata drive?

On 2010-10-01 6:44 AM, pws wrote:
> On 9/28/2010 11:08 PM, Chris D'Agnolo wrote:

> About 100 miles round-trip for me is the most I have done without
> planning a route. I'm boring and fairly predictable.
>
> This weather has been most excellent!
>
> Pat

How about our 500 mile Marathon in a normally aspirated '90, towing a
Combi-Camp trailer loaded with camping gear, in convoy with friends in a
van loaded with kids and their tent trailer?
From Clanwilliam Manitoba to Custer South Dakota in 1994.
When we crossed the border near Antler ND, the fellow on duty said, "Are
you towing that with THAT?" When he asked what I had for an engine, he
couldn't believe it. "Go on through, and good luck to you" were his
farewell words.

Stuart H.
'91 Eunos Roadster