Old February 24th 07, 07:12 AM posted to rec.autos.antique,uk.rec.cars.classic,alt.autos.antique
Stude

Default Help identifying an antique car

On Feb 22, 8:54 pm, wrote:
> Thats great, thanks everyone for all of your help with this - its very
> much appreciated.
> Cheers,
> Ryan
>
> On Feb 23, 3:26 pm, "duke39" > wrote:
>

> > Yup that certainly is a Kaiser, There was also a Frazer around that year
> > too but it looked much > wrote in message

> roups.com...

> > > Hello,
> > > As part of an art history research project I am trying to definitively
> > > identify the make, model and year of a car that appeared in a 1952
> > > collage by the artist Eduardo Paolozzi. The car, along with the
> > > collage, is pictured hehttp://johnston.rs.googlepages.com/car

> > > I would be very pleased to hear from anyone who can provide any
> > > information at all regarding this.
> > > Thanks in advance.
> > > Regards,
> > > Ryan

The '51 Frazer was built on the 1950 K/F body, with attractive
update / modifuication,making it the best looking of all Frazers.
By 1951 Joe F and Hank K hated each other. Edgard K was running the
company as best as he could despite the bad feelings.
(POI The first Frazers that rolled off the KF assembly link bore the
plate, "A product of Graham- Paige," a company which JF still owned.
HK put a stop to that.
Afet 1955, Kaiser moved to Argentina, building the '55 models for a
while. Kaiser moved the Willys production to Brazil at about the same
time. The Willys Jeep line had stayed in the US, under different
owners.

Studebaker had the motto: "Give more than you promise.". I guess I did
that with this answer.