Old October 8th 12, 02:45 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Percival P. Cassidy[_2_]

Default Need cigarette lighter not to go off with the ignition switch!

On 10/07/12 07:55 pm, wrote:

> Is there a way to have the cigarette lighter supply voltage at all
> times, without splicing into a hot wire. I need to have the GPS
> recharge while the ignition is turned off. The vehicle is a 2004 Town
> and Country. Many thanks

On our '02 300M there is a fuse that can be inserted in either of two
slots to select whether the cigarette lighter socket stays live or
depends on the ignition switch position. Check your owner's manual for a
similar option.

Perce