Old June 6th 06, 01:20 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

Default 95 Honda Civic Hesitation/shaking when accelerating

"Elle" > wrote
> All you need is a sufficiently long, 3/8-inch drive
> extension and one of the long 16 mm sockets.

Correction: Of course if the socket is 1/2-inch drive,
you'll need a 1/2-inch drive extension or an adapter set.
Just describe what you're doing at Autozone, and they should
take you right to the tools you'll need.

I use my 3/8-inch drive tools much more than my 1/2-inch
drive ones. I'd go with the 3/8-inch drive extension and the
appropriate adapter(s).

Plus the 3/8-inch drive tools are cheaper than 1/2-inch
drive ones.