Old June 6th 06, 12:37 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

Default 95 Honda Civic Hesitation/shaking when accelerating

I spend most of my life chasing an untamed ornithoid.

So your telling me that it could be my transmission that is causing
this? My car has a manual transmission, if that makes a difference. I
am also noticing the problem while my car is idling in neutral which
leads me to believe that the transmission is not the culprit.

My cooant resevoir is filled to the Max line.

I did not yet change my spark plugs. Does anyone know if autozone will
lend you a sparkplug socket? I have sparkplug sockets, but they arent
log enough to reach these plugs. Is there a trick to this that I am
not seeing?

I suppose I will replace the wires, then the plugs, and then maybe go
for the 02 sensor. I am avoind the 02, not because of the cost of the
sensor itself, but because the last one cost $250 to put in becuase I
couldn't do it and they had to retap it. This is getting expensive. I
wonder what would have happened if I just took in into a shop?

I have heard that a bad catalytic converter could cause this. Is there
any reason for me to consider this?