Old March 28th 05, 10:12 PM
alex martini

liberal biased hatred? last time I checked, fella, my liberal biased hatred
didn't amount to millions of rotting corpses in umarked grave which is what
your loving right-wing ideology has brought the world in Afghanistan, El
Salvador, Nicaragua, Cuba, Bolivia, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Pakistan, and on
and on and on - and, last time I checked, there isn't one example of US
foreign policy - and I mean not ONE - since the end of WW2 and the demise of
the liberal agenda in the US - that has turned out in any way positive to
the people of the lands that have been touched by the wondrous hands of your
loving ideology. Problem is, buddy, the US doesn't give a crap about foreign
lands until it is in its interest to care; and then, every time, it will
back the tyrants against the people. That's US foreign policy. And defending
it by somehow shouting - but we's better than Saddam is already a losing
argument. And really, for the good of the good people who still call
themselves American, I hope it's a lesson you take on board - because
nothing is forever. Not even the goodwill of a world still grateful for WW2.