Old April 25th 04, 07:09 PM
Hellraiser

> > LOL, I guess that would cause them to view me in an unfavourable light

> > Will enquire with Kwikfit and see how much they reckon, I can't see why

it
> > should be so high though - admittedly, I do have a couple of SP30's but

when
> > you do 36k+ per year it's statistically much more likely you'll get

done,
> > particularly in the wilds of Staffordshire where the crime level must be

so
> > low that they can afford to have coppers in vans catching naughty

motorists
> > all day long

> I think you've just hit the nail on the head here.
>
> 36k miles / year.
>
> If I insure the 155 for 10k miles / year, I can get it for around £300
> full comp.
>
> Telling the truth about my 20k miles / year, it jumps up to £520.

Ah yes, but that's in my current company car - I'm (hopefully) changing jobs
soon, and will just be travelling to and from the office, so around 8k miles
per year. Still bloody expensive though - you'd have thought the more miles
you did, the cheaper it would be as you'd be more experienced behind the
wheel

Anyway Steve, how old are you, how much NCD and who do you insure with if
you don't mind me asking?

Hellraiser..........>