Old October 4th 05, 06:11 PM
PlowBoy

I feel that (what you wrote about getting old and growing up) *is* my
problem, but for some reason, Ill skip supper ( can afford to) to run GT
Legends Demo, I cannot wait for it to be out in the USA...

So I was fishing for interest in my keycode for rFactor so I could take the
dough and get GTlegends ordered up, I can hardly wait.
JTB enlightened us with: