Old September 20th 13, 05:04 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
jim beam[_4_]

Default the importance of thermostats

On 09/19/2013 08:56 PM, Brent wrote:
> On 2013-09-20, jim beam > wrote:

>>> Just the stereotype that engineers can't spell worth a damn. I have
>>> word processors and other things with real time spell checking for
>>> serious things.

>> yet again dags. you'll see that slrn has a spell check invocation.
>> it's very simple. but you're TOO ****ING STOOOOOPID TO DO IT EVEN WHEN
>> POINTED OUT!

> Not the version I use, dumb****.
> Here's the documentation for a version newer than I use.
> http://slrn.sourceforge.net/docs/slrn-manual.html
>
> Why don't you point it out.

no, make some kind of freakin' effort to help your goddamned retarded
self. dags. it's right there, top 3 returns.

??? so ****ing what?

> I have better things to do than **** around to update
> the entire OS and install all the packages so it accepts newer versions
> of the same software just to get a spell checker to please you.

you're not doing it for me, retard, you're doing it for yourself. so
you don't look like a whiny incapable pathetic esl retard chump.

--
fact check required