Old May 11th 09, 01:55 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
BillyZoom[_2_]

Default MotoGP08 worth getting?

On Thu, 7 May 2009 07:08:20 -0700, "Lunchbox" >
wrote:

>I see it is only $9.99 this weekend at gamer's gate for digital download
>version. I haven't bought a bike sim since SBK2001.
>
>http://gamersgate.com/index.php?page...ku=DD-MOTOGP08

If it's anything like SBK08 (ie console port) I doubt it as I couldn't
get my controller to work in SBK08. Tried a old gameport wheel (would
only turn right if I remember) and a USB wheel and Thrustmaster
Freetyler... no go which leads me to believe it would only accept a game
pad for a controller.