Old November 18th 04, 02:42 AM
fastback

Default 69 qtr window seal

HELP! I know I'm going to screw this description but here it goes. I'm
restoring a 69 fastback and the body guy stripped the car to paint but
know one knows what should be there. Here it goes on the back
passenger qtr window there is a gap between the exterior c shape
chrome and the window. In between that there seems to be a track. On
that track theres a big hole. The hole seems to be next to the pivot
point of the window. The hole is exposed and will allow water to get
in. Is there a seal that covers this? I ordered a seal kit but nothing
was in it that covered the hole. I saw a seal for qty window pivot and
it might be it but it looks like the pivot point sits on the seal. If
so how do you remove the window to install the seal.

mike