Old September 7th 07, 09:09 AM posted to ba.motorcycles,rec.motorcycles,ca.driving,rec.photo.digital,rec.autos.tech
sqidbait

Default California Motorcycle & Automobile Riding & Driving & Written Tests

On Sep 6, 10:16 pm, David Steuber > wrote:
> sqidbait > writes:
> > On Sep 6, 1:57 pm, pinbob > wrote:
> > [snip]
> >> Since the California DMV forbids you practicing the test, you'll need to
> >> draw this keyhole diagram on your driveway and then go around the lollipop
> >> with a car on each side which is a realistic rendition of what it's like on
> >> the DMV course.

> >> If anyone has a PHOTOGRAPH of the California course, please POST it!!!!!!

> > It's easy to practice the test. Just go to your local
> > DMV on the weekend and try. Some sample photos I took
> > a couple years ago for a similar thread in reeky:

> >http://home.earthlink.net/~sqidbait/offAxis.jpg
> >http://home.earthlink.net/~sqidbait/start.jpg
> >http://home.earthlink.net/~sqidbait/loop1.jpg
> >http://home.earthlink.net/~sqidbait/loop2.jpg
> >http://home.earthlink.net/~sqidbait/back.jpg

> That circle is the "infamous" key hole? It's huge! I bet the MSF box
> is more difficult.

You DON'T understand! It's so DIFFICULT that no
HUMAN BEING could HOPE to ride it, even if they
were on a BICYCLE! Hell, I bet most PEOPLE
wouldn't be able to WALK it! It's all a giant
PLOT between the MSF, the DMV, and HALIBURTON!

Of course - even if you _were_ able to ride
it - CHP would shoot you dead on site[1] since
it's illegal to practice for the test.

-- Michael

[1] Har de har har.