Old October 8th 04, 06:31 AM
fanie

It is a pity that they do not sell many diesel vehicles in the US market. I
get about 750 - 850 km out of my 85l tank in my Landrover Series I
discovery. I would guess that the series two would be similar.

In addition I have a 3500Kg tow rating and space for seven at a push. I am
not too sure of the conversion factors, but the tow rating will be in the
region of 8000lbs and the fuel consumption generally works out around
10l/100km. I have no idea what that is in MPG, but I can tell you that is is
better than many small euro cars with Petrol.

Regards
Stephen