Old May 16th 06, 05:50 PM posted to rec.autos.tech

Default Fuel Problem in 1985 F150 302 EFI

I recently ran into a no start with the pump making noise so we pulled
the gas line fitting at the engine to see if gas was flowing. Barely a
trickle came out. The impeller on the pump had come loose from the
shaft so it wouldn't build up pressure.

Mike
88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's