Old March 9th 06, 12:47 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Default 2001 corvette, some modifications. Does this take away or add to the car

On Tue, 07 Mar 2006 21:15:58 -0600, Bob I > puked:

>Humm, I would tend wonder how many short trips it made?

You have a point, but those mods look more like driver upgrades than
serious racing changes. Still, the car could have been abused on the
street...

--
lab~rat >:-)
Do you want polite or do you want sincere?