Old March 1st 08, 03:11 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Kruse

Default Nitrogen in tires

On Mar 1, 8:16 am, "Esteban" > wrote:
> I know about and why they use nitrogen in aircraft tires...but, why would anyone pay extra to
> have nitrogen in auto tires.

So the owner of the shop can pay for another round of golf.

Of course they don't tell you that the air you breath is 80% nitrogen,
do they?
My mom took her 500 in for a $12.95 oil change at the dealer. When she
left, her bill was a lot more than that.
Yea, she agreed to it, but it's really sad they they prey on the
elderly and uninformed.

Do a google search for "nitrogen in tires" and decide for yourself if
it is worth it or not.