Old April 29th 05, 05:38 AM
Kidd Andersson

Tim Rogers wrote:
> ..........Behold your realm.

You know, lately you've been really edgy and acting strange. I'm
starting to seriously worry about you. I'm not kidding. You jumped on
someone you thought was a troll, then APOLOGIZED for it, you made 2
slams at me recently that weren't just playing but way beyond crossing
the line when here I we were buddies, and now this that in all actuality
makes no sense... Do I need to call your wife and ask her if you've
recently switched medication? Have you been dipping into the mary-jane
box? Blood pressure medicine laced with PCP?
I'm worried, Tim.