Old June 11th 09, 05:13 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Kathie

Default Hello I'm a newbie

Hi All,

I wanted to introduce myself to the group. I'm a new Miata owner. I
absolutly love this car. It's a 1990 MX5 white. Mechanically this
car is sound! She has some cosmetic flaws, but little by little I
want to get it looking new. The panel where the trunk lock is broken
so I'll need to replace that, and the front fenders on both sides are
a little crinkled. Not that bad, but it's my goal to restore her to
looking new. I hope to learn about my car from talking with other
Miata owners and this group.

Kathie