Old March 2nd 12, 09:36 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
no body but knee

Default Free A2 5 speed transmission (for parts): Omaha area

Hey, all!

I need to get rid of a transmission that has been sitting in my garage for a
few years. It is a five-speed wide ratio tranny from an 87 Golf GL. It was
rebuilt at around 200k, but then lost a rivet on the ring gear at about
280k. This ended up putting a hole through the case inside the bell housing.

I think that for somebody who rebuilds transmissions, there should be a lot
of good gears and parts in this.

Let me know if you need any additional information. I will not ship this
item, but I will make it available to be shipped.

Thanks,

Jason

take out the underscores: