Old October 22nd 18, 08:44 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
MarkA

Default Group dead?

On Tue, 16 Oct 2018 11:23:54 -0700, XS11E wrote:

> Can someone play "Taps" over it please?
>
> I blame Mazda, the first two versions of the Miata were more than cars,
> they were almost like family pets, not always well behaved but lovable!
>
> The third generation is a MUCH better car but.. a car amd nothing more
> than a car. <SIGH>

I have an NA that I race. It is not street legal. There's LOTS of NAs
and NBs on the track, every weekend. But most of the chatter is on web-
based forums. I still have a soft spot for Usenet.

--
MarkA

Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are
putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. -- Mark Twain