Old March 25th 08, 05:08 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.sport.golf,soc.culture.usa,alt.true-crime,us.military.army
necromancer[_4_]

Default 4000 americans killed in iraq in 5 years. 4000 Americans killed on highways every 5 weeks!!!!!!

SFB spewed:

>But which problem do the idiotic idiots here at usenet care about most.???

You are the one who keeps whining about highway deaths in these
newsgroups, you hypocrite. Only occasionally does the issue of troops
killed in Iraq find its way into r.a.d and that is usually when you
shoot off your big mouth.

Go join the Army and go fight if you care so much about our troops.
Otherwise, you are nothing but a little ****-ant, lilly livered
chicken **** COWARD who talks the talk, but can't walk the walk.

**** you, asshole.

--
Speeders And Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS supports the troops again:
"Screw that 'he's just doing his job' justification. That's what the

Speeders And Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS
(A.k.a: LBMHB/lb-VH/am/POA etc...)
1/7/2007, 1118 hours.

Ref: http://tinyurl.com/y7c5ah
Message ID: