Old March 31st 05, 07:08 PM
Scott MacIntyre

Hmmm....That is interesting. The clutch in this car has always been
stiff/heavy. In fact, one of the reasons I have this car is because my 65
year old Mom's knee couldn't take the clutch anymore and she needed an
automatic (that and getting in & out was starting to get difficult for her
and my Dad...) They went and bought a Vue and gave me this car. It's not
bad for a little go-kart and it's decent on gas battling the Long Island
Expressway stop & go crap 6 days a week....

Scott