Old March 26th 05, 12:30 PM
Steve Smith

No, John, unless yer deaf, dumb, blind and amoral, there are differences of
both degree and kind between terrorists like the ones who blew up the school
children in Beslan and the "Freedom Fighters" who took back their country in
Ukraine and are attempting to do so in Lebanon, despite the
politically-correct non-stance the BBC is trying to indoctrinate its
audience to believe. In you, it seems, they've succeeded. Hmmmpf!

"John Wallace" > wrote in message
> Steve Smith wrote:
> > Yeah, well, they refuse to call suicide bombers by their rightful

monikers,
> > instead naming them "freedom enthusiasts" or "Valhalla aspirants" or

some
> > such rubbish. They had to jettison one of their directors recently for
> > making unfounded allegations that Blair had knowingly misled the Brits

abt.