Old November 15th 06, 07:00 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Plowboy

Default NR2003 Track pack?

I suppose there is some reason that you didnt go ahead in included the
GPL2k3 "updated demo" from the guys at GPLEA I think it was, on that site, I
know it was not official, but is good aside. I cant recall anyone
complaining about it, I could be wrong.
Tim Wheatley enlightened us with: