Old November 12th 15, 04:18 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Tokyo 300M

Default Any difference in appearance of the strut between performance handling package and non-php model of 2000 Chryser 300M?

replying to MoPar Man, Tokyo 300M wrote:
Thank you MoPar Man for the comment and really sorry for my late reply due to
some reasons I mentioned in the comment to Perce above.

Okay, I will check the diameter of the sway bar later. But as you told me, I
think I should go with the parts even it's for "Non-php" only if its
completely compatible.

I'm pretty sure that I'm going to buy those parts off ebay (Most of the
auto-parts sellers in the states do not ship items to Japan other than "VIA
EBAY" unfortunately and ebay is one and only option for me) and the shipping
fee and custom are quite expensive no matter how small or big the parts are.
So if I do buy from ebay, I'd better buy AT ONCE as a whole strut to make the
replacement easier and faster, and also to minimize the shipping cost.

In case I buy off ebay, I have to choose from very limited sellers who ship
their items to Japan, such as DetroitAxle, carsteering, buyautoparts, etc.

Do you know anything about sellers above?
Thank you.

--
posted from
http://www.motorsforum.com/chrysler/...anc-72148-.htm