Old September 28th 07, 01:01 PM posted to alt.autos.dodge,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Joe[_75_]

Default Hemi Challenger

WindsorFox > wrote in
:

> Les Benn wrote:
>
>> lol a measly 5.4L Ford engine (probably out of a lawnboy mower) even
>> with a blower will be a dog compared to a Hemi Challenger with the
>> new 6.1L Hemi Challenger and besides Ford can only build about 30 of
>> the GT500 Shelbys a year. Dodge will eat them for lunch in sales. How
>> many guys/gals do you know that are willing to buy a GT500 for 22K
>> dealer markup over the 47K sticker? Mustang is all decoration. Dodge
>> will rule again with the Hemi.Well at least There will be lots of
>> mustangs on Dodge used car lots in 2008.
>>

> If you're still using the GT500 as a comparison I'd say you're
> under
> an incorrect assumption, especially if the 6 litre is as disappointing
> as the the 5 litre hemi.

So WF, tell us how either of the current Hemi engines are
"disappointing".

BTW, if you're simply rounding up the 4.7 Hemi to 5 liters and rounding
down the 6.1 to 6, why not just round down the Ford 5.4 to 5 liters as
well? Or why not call the Mustang 4.6 a "5 liter"?