Old January 16th 10, 02:49 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Ken MacKay[_2_]

Default Oops, did I kill RAS?

APLer wrote:
> Uwe > wrote in
> :
>
>> Hi folks,
>>
>> did I finally kill of RAS with my (in-)decent proposal of engaging in
>> some Le Mans Series style races? Sorry if I did 8-P
>>
>> Anyway, a praccy server is now online 24x7 (hopefully) at
>>
>> EnduRAS Testing
>>
>> running the Endurance Mod V1.2 in the rFactor lobby.
>>
>> All the best & have a nice weekend,
>>
>> Uwe
>>

> We are the lurking pit maneuver patrol. We sit in wait of narrow cars
> with no rear view mirrors to pounce on them. Buhahahaha <g>. Sorry, but
> no posts means no replies. No posters means none of the above. If there
> were progress posts on GPL and it's add-ons here, I would love it, but I
> guess that shows up on multiple web sites, each with it's own required
> login. I feel another rant coming on so I better stop here.

Not dead, but it seems to lapse to a comma now and again. ;-)

Can't commit to anything but me and a league mate got as far as
downloading the mod. Will try it out over the next little while.
Hopefully a few more lurkers out there are doing the same. :-)

Ken