Old January 16th 10, 12:14 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
APLer

Default Oops, did I kill RAS?

Uwe > wrote in
:

> Hi folks,
>
> did I finally kill of RAS with my (in-)decent proposal of engaging in
> some Le Mans Series style races? Sorry if I did 8-P
>
> Anyway, a praccy server is now online 24x7 (hopefully) at
>
> EnduRAS Testing
>
> running the Endurance Mod V1.2 in the rFactor lobby.
>
> All the best & have a nice weekend,
>
> Uwe

We are the lurking pit maneuver patrol. We sit in wait of narrow cars
with no rear view mirrors to pounce on them. Buhahahaha <g>. Sorry, but
no posts means no replies. No posters means none of the above. If there
were progress posts on GPL and it's add-ons here, I would love it, but I
guess that shows up on multiple web sites, each with it's own required
login. I feel another rant coming on so I better stop here.