Old January 20th 16, 01:17 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

Default I want to emigrate to Germany and be helped

-> The content and purpose of Rec.Autos.Driving

So, dumb ****, you think your toilet-licking habit is on-topic> What a
****ing retard.

> the discussion of conduct behind the wheel
> of a powered vehicle on roads shared with
> other drivers, and the laws and other
> factors affecting driving.
>
> With that in mind, what are your thoughts
> on the apparent rise in the number of
> wrong-way driving incidents? Feel
> free to weigh in on the thread I started
> for that topic.

You're so desperate for someone to pay attention to your thread about
toilet-licking, that you're trolling the trolls. What a dumb **** you
are! A toilet-licking dumb ****! "

Wrong, asshole: The toilet thing was a ploy to
get people to pay attention to something ON
TOPIC here. In other words, bird-brain, I
did that for EFFECT. Read the FAQ for
rec.autos.driving.

Then examine some of the other subject titles
on here, and see who's really on topic. If
wrong-way driving doesn't belong in rec.autos.
driving, then what does?!

Additionally, remove me from your usenet
stalking software and GET A LIFE. It's
things like YOU that are destroying Usenet
with your vitriol and fueling the migration to that
social crater, Facebook.