Old January 19th 16, 01:59 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
Free Spirit, Chief of Quixotic Enterprises

Default I want to emigrate to Germany and be helped

On Monday, January 18, 2016 at 1:24:08 AM UTC-5, Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher wrote:
> On Sunday, January 17, 2016 at 7:27:49 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> > adios

> Danke.

Things are not looking good. Refugees from Algeria and Morocco are being returned.

America is a formal democracy, and they may not grant me political asylum.

I may answer that burning Middle Eastern oil is feeding terrorism. 👍