Old January 31st 08, 11:26 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
btgoss

Default IRacing Pricing

I agree this concept should put an end to the problems of making
certain you have the correct software, and something I hadn't seen
mentioned previously in this thread, it should also help to keep
cheating down (I would imagine it is hard to cheat on a MMO, but since
I haven't really played one since Motor City or the City of Heroes
beta I don't know.)

The most important question for me right now, is what sort of hardware
am I going to need to play this sim?
Right now I have an older P4 3.4, it is the extreme with hyper-
threading, but only single core, and it is on an AGP mobo, with
9800pro. Am I going to be wanting for more power to play this sim? I
really haven't been playing any racing sims in some time, I had lost
interest, but this is really a very interesting sim in my opinion. I
would just love a hint as to where I should be headed in building a
new computer, or would a video card update work fine with this sim?
Can we get some hints on that?

btgoss