Old December 29th 07, 03:48 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Chris D'Agnolo

Default A little long before firing up - family trademark or is my car a little sick?

Bruno, I've noticed a very similar tendency with my 99 and have even asked
the question here w/o much response IIRC. I've been concerned that this
could be the early stages of a fuel pump problem. Mine hasn't gotten much
worse in the (relatively) colder weather so, I'm not sure. Maybe someone
will chime in with something useful this time.

Chris
99BBB

k...