Old November 11th 07, 06:58 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Iva

Default Saddest day of the year...

pltrgyst wrote:
> It is truly the saddest day of the year -- the hardtop went on a few
> minutes
> ago. 8;(
>
> -- Larry

So far, I've resisted that step this year. Of course, I just got the
side striker plates on Friday.

Hmmm, that was one of my excuses to *not* put the hardtop on - guess
I'll have to use the other one for a couple more days. Except I
already got the new catches for the front and they're sitting in the
kitchen now.

GuessI can always use - it's going to get warmer again by the middle
of the week here in Eastern PA. <g>

Seriously, we've only had one real frost so far and I really need to
make sure that rear window defroster works before the hardtop goes on.

Last year, it didn't go on until after New Year's. It would have
come off on New Year's Day anyway for our Polar Bear Run.

Iva & Vixen
2004 Classic Red
No more winkin' Miata