Old November 11th 07, 04:13 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
pltrgyst[_1_]

Default Saddest day of the year...

On Sat, 10 Nov 2007 23:05:05 GMT, "Ken Lyons" >
wrote:

>"pltrgyst" > wrote
>> It is truly the saddest day of the year -- the hardtop went on a few
>> minutes
>> ago. 8;(

>Larry...The high was 45F in the DC area today. Surely there are a few more
>top-down days left in the year. I haven't even raked any leaves yet.

Today sure made my old bones feel cold on the motorcycle! I'm sure there are a
couple of nice days left, but I don't have a rear window in my old, shot soft
top right now, it rarely gets driven during the week, and we're going to be away
much of the rest of the year.

If there's a warm weekend, it only takes a minute or so to take the hard top off
now that I've rescued it from the storage locker. And, of course, it will be off
on New Year's Day, snow or shine. Long-standing family tradition...

-- Larry