Old February 18th 07, 11:31 PM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles,alt.binaries.pictures.automobile,alt.binaries.pictures.autos.oldtimers
Bassboat

Default 1953 Buick Roadmaster Sedan-blk-sVr ventiports=mx=.jpg (1/1) 53420 bytes

I bought my home in 1988. I worked in Chicago so I had quite a commute
everyday. If my memory serves me, I only had one stop light from my house
until I got off the Eden's Expressway. There were cornfields where Gurnee
Mills is now. What a change this area went through! Now I am retired so I
don't have to commute anymore. Thank God. John