Old January 6th 11, 11:23 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Tegger[_3_]

Default Headlight bulb replacement

wrote in :

> I think I've probably ground off some of the plastic against the road.
> I suppose a crawl under this Saturday, with some duct tape and baling
> wire.

I repost my last reply:

Aha, that sounds like the splash shield. Given what you've just described,
the plastic just might be salvageable. It's pretty tough.

Check to see if it's torn. If so, you can use a scriber or sharp punch to
poke holes in it, and "stitch" it together with nylon ties.

If the mount holes are torn, or if the clips have pulled out of the body,
you can get "Christmas tree" clips from any auto parts place.

You may also want to check your local dealer. Those splash shields are
cheaper than you think.

--
Tegger