Old November 2nd 09, 11:24 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving,uk.transport,ne.transportation
Mike P[_4_]

Default WWTL FAQ (Version 1.10)

On 2 Nov, 07:19, "thomas" > wrote:
> To check a real website why not trywww.malloc.co.uk
>
> Filth cannot stop his "I'm considerably richer than you" pitch - he has
> photoshopped a can of custard to a picture of an "upmarket" car and to "his"
> yacht to prooove(sic) they're his
>
> why not just ignore crap about viatology or whatever eh filth?
> You're getting more like brian w - i.e only ever post personal insults and
> venom
> bet mick p(?) AKA mini-me will do his usual attack dog bollox

That'd be "attack dog bollox" rather than "weird ****head internet
drooling retard stalker who can't get a single fact right bollox" I
suppose, or is that some poor attempt at irony on your part then.

How's this for an idea.? Stop posting drivel, I'll stop commenting on
it...

Mike P