Old November 1st 09, 04:24 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving,uk.transport,ne.transportation
Carl ROGÉRS

Default WWTL FAQ (Version 1.10)

Hi Viatologists,

The Worldwide Transportation Library has updated its FAQ section:

http://wwtl.info/#faq.html

"(2.15) Some of your highway photographs are accompanied by a distance
chart. Neat! But why don't all highway photographs have one?

It's a work in progress! We are currently updating several highway
photographs a week with distance charts. When this project completes
in 2011, all highway photographs will be accompanied by a distance
chart prescribing distances between relative major cities and
junctions."

Cheers,

Carl Rogers
"Environment first, transportology second"
********
Worldwide Transportation Library (WWTL):
http://wwtl.info
http://m.wwtl.info [Mobile]
Complete coverage of international roads and railways.
Since 2000, we have offered several photographs, videos and
Virtual 360 captures -- to each viatologist & transportologist.
********