Old February 8th 05, 01:21 AM
y_p_w

disallow wrote:
> I tried emailing Pirelli here in Canada regarding
> an issue I had with treadwear on some P3000s. I
> got not response. Also, I found out that most
> stores in my city (Winnipeg), no longer stock
> pirelli tires, and I would have to special order
> them.

Well - I'm in the San Francisco Bay Area, and getting tires
is almost never a problem. Pretty much all independents
(and some chains) go to the same warehouses. Even the local
Firestone shop said they could have ordered Pirellis.

As for my email response from Pirelli US (Rome, Georgia?), I
sent my inquiry on a Sunday afternoon, and the response
(albeit not very helpful) was in this morning (Mon).

> The verdict? I loved my P3000s, but man they
> don't really have a clue when it comes to sales.
> I was forced to buy another brand.

So far the P Zero Nero M+S seem to be fine. Like I said -
a little squishy but grip is much improved over OEM.